Last night I ran to the gas station, while the kids stayed home with Chad. When I got home Cambri was crying a little, saying Cooper bit her. Well, me being the bad mom that I am, thought she was lying, because she sometimes has a habit of doing that. Well, later she came downstairs and stood in front of me and I saw this huge welt on her forehead. I freaked out and asked her what happened. She says, "Mom I just told you Cooper bit me." I lost it. I could not believe that someone could bite someone else's forehead that bad and leave a welt. I felt so bad for my little Angel and for not sympathizing with her when she told me about it the first time. Needless to say, my freaking out scared her even more and made the whole experience very dramatic. Cooper spent some time in the corner for that one. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with that kid.
This is a picture of Cambri's welt a day after the fact, and it is still so bad. (The picture was taken with my phone so its bad quality)
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Naughty Cooper
Posted by Mindy Rasmusen at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment