Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pics of the Kids!!!!!!!!!

Cambri loves Coop so much and is so protective of him.
Such a goof ball!!!




"Look at me using my strong neck muscles"



Cambri is so photogenic!




My little Monkey










Cooper looks so much like Chad its crazy!!!!!!!

He looks like a professional model lol






3 comments:

Shari said...

Cooper does look very cute in that last picture. I can't beleive how big Cambri is getting. Those little pigtails are so cute.

Thorntons said...

Thankyou so much for your post. I really do need all the support that I can get. I have found out so many things about Matt. It is very sad. You never think that it will be you this happens to and here I am. I will get through it! Cooper is so cute!!! I've never seen him before. Cambree is of course adorable too! She was in the nursery class a few weeks ago and she is such a doll. Thanks for your support. Hopefully we will see you at Wolf Creek, but I'm not sure if there was enough rooms. I would be so sad if we can't go. We'll talk to you soon! Thanks again for your support.

Julie Winder said...

Mindy your kids are so beautiful. Cambri does look so much like you! She has such a gorgeous smile...and those little pigtails..I love it. You looked so great, I totally forgot you just had a baby, and I love your hair. Wish I could have visited longer. I did get to see your adorable kids. Cooper is so handsome,and quite the little charmer. Happy Holidays:)