My Grandma "Grammy Bear" is such a wonderful person. She recently was in the hospital cause her brain was bleeding and swelling. I was so worried cause she means so much to me, I wasnt ready to let her go (Guess I am selfish :) ) But then she got better and was able to leave the hospital. She had to move into an Assited Living Center, which she wasnt to Happy about. For awhile she was doing better but now she isnt doing so good. Her legs are so swollen and just getting up to get some water or something is extremly hard for her. It breaks my heart to see her this way. She needs our prayers. I had to beg her on Sunday to let me take her pic with my kids but finally she allowed it. These pics are something I will treasure forever. I love you Grandma more than you will ever know.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Mindy, I loved your reading your post and I love the sweet pictures you have with Grandma. She always talked so fondly of you and Danny. She cared a lot about you guys.
Your little boy has grown so much since the last time I saw him. What a cute little guy.
Looking forward to seeing all the family:)
Post a Comment