Cooper was born on August 19th, 2008 at 8:04 PM. He was 8 Lbs 1 Ounce
and 19.5 Inches long.
Cambri can not get enough of her brother. She asks to hold him and kiss him every free second she gets. :)
He sleeps all day long like most new borns but loves to keep his mommy and daddy up all night long. We are exhausted but it is more than worth it!!!!
My cousins came over on sunday to see Cooper. Kristi held him and he slept like that on her pretty much the whole time. It was so cute :)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so cute! CONGRATS again! I am so happy for you guys! I still need to bring by his present, I have just been working a lot lately. Can't wait to meet Coop!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MINDY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! :)
Post a Comment